Tag Archives: mid
- School Committee Update
- Mason-Rice School PTO’s annual online auction is now live
- Looking for a volunteer Community Service opportunity?
- A Night of Dialogue and Theater: FORJ presents True Story Theater
- Do you like a capella?
- A performance in honor of International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- What’s Happening at the West Suburban YMCA (including February Break)
- February Vacation Tween/Teen Programs at Newton Free Library
- Middle School February Break Program
- February events at Historic Newton (including February Break)
Dear Friends, This update is for the 1/13/2020 Newton School Committee meeting: Special Meeting – SC Training School Committee Training with Khita Pottinger-Johnson, Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Education and Beth Fitzmaurice, Assistant Superintendent of Student Services. Newton Schools Foundation Update and Vote Representatives … Continue reading →
The Mason-Rice Elementary School PTO’s annual online auction is now live at: www.biddingforgood.com/masonrice. The auction has something for everyone…discounts on summer camps, kids classes, birthday parties, fitness memberships, tickets to games and shows, museum passes, gift cards to local of … Continue reading →
Come to the Winter Warmer featuring The Newtones of Newton South, Northern Lights from Newton North, Noteafy from Brookline High and a bit of improv from The Children of the Candy Corn of Newton South. Event details available here: https://www.facebook.com/events/455750398661627/ Tickets … Continue reading →
Composer/Vocalist (and Angier mom), Dana Sandler, will be presenting the world premiere of her new composition, I Never Saw Another Butterfly, new chamber jazz musical settings of selected children’s poetry from Terezin Concentration Camp, in honor of the 75th anniversary … Continue reading →
Check the Teens and Tweens flyer for a complete listing of events.
#PhonesAllowed – A Middle School February Break Program Join a co-ed school break program for Newton middle school students, co-sponsored by Newton HHS and Boys for the Better, a Newton based non-profit dedicated to re-defining masculinity through Media Education, where … Continue reading →