Tag Archives: mid
- Discussion about development at Riverside
- Food Recovery in Schools: Why is it important?
- A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens – talking to your kids about things that freak you out
- Newton Mustangs Cheer Registration
- What’s Happening at the West Suburban YMCA
- The Etiquette Team Summer programs
- Want something to do during April school vacation?
- Save the Date for the 10th Annual SEPAC Awards Ceremony!
- Newton’s New Philharmonia presents Quintessentially American
- Summer Music Camp Enrollment is Open!
The Lower Falls Improvement Association is presenting “RightSize Riverside”, their perspective of this potential development project. For information visit the website https://newtonlowerfalls.org/event-3365286 April 23rd, 7:00 – 9:00 pm Druker Auditorium of the Newton Free Library, 330 Homer Street Continue reading
Check out the flyer CHEER for information about Newton Mustangs Youth Football and Cheer tryouts. Discount for registration before May 1st. Continue reading
The 5-day youth etiquette program is specifically developed for each age group: Mind Your Manners (grades 2-4), Etiquette for Middle Schoolers (grades 5-8), and College Prep: Professional Demeanor (grades 9-12). The program covers topics such as improving social and communication … Continue reading →
The 10th Annual SEPAC Awards Ceremony will take place on May 30th at 6:00 pm in the Cafeteria of Newton North High School. More details coming soon! Click to learn more about SEPAC (Newton Special Education Parent Advisory Council) Continue reading
Newton’s New Philharmonia Orchestra, led by Associate Conductor Jorge Soto, will present Quintessentially American, a program inspired by Leonard Bernstein’s Young Person’s Concert. Across the globe, cultural organizations are taking part in “Leonard Bernstein at 100”, a two year celebration … Continue reading →