May 27, 2014
Dear Oak Hill Families,
I am asking for your help in supporting a couple of important events that are coming up in June including Step-Up Day, Field Day and Eighth Grade Moving on Ceremony. Thank you for emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or me directly (email@example.com)
Step-Up Day, Friday, June 13
- The 5th graders will be visiting Oak Hill from 11:30-2:20pm.
- Our current 6th grade students will “Step Up” to 7th grade to learn about the 7th grade experience with the usual 2:30 dismissal.
- 7th grade students will be dismissed at 11:30 a.m.; school buses will be available.
- 8th grade students will visit Newton North or Newton South with the usual 2:30 dismissal.
- If you have any questions about next year’s program, please contact your child’s school guidance counselor at 617-559-9210
- More specific information regarding Step-Up Day will be coming out this week.
Please see the attached letter for more details