Author Archives: Newton PTO Council -- Click on any title to read the full post.
- “The Best Night At North” to help bring Science equipment to underprivileged students
- What’s Happening at the Y
- Research study oppportunity for students
- Einstein’s Workshop Summer Camp Open House
- Summer Art Programs at the New Art Center
- Teacher Appreciation Week May 6th – 10th
- Final Open Houses for Highlands After School Program
- Newton Community Preservation Committee meeting – May 14th
- 10th Annual SEPAC Special Educator Awards!
- Newton PorchFest 2019 – June 1st
North student Julia Davis is organizing a fundraiser called “The Best Night At North” to help bring Science equipment to underprivileged students in Boston. The evening will include the artistic musical and dance talents of students who have volunteered their time … Continue reading →
Scientists at the Neuroendocrine Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital are seeking particpants for the CARE Study. The CARE Study investigates the relationship between ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder) and hormones and regions of the brain. ARFID is characterized by … Continue reading →
Summer Camp Open House with FREE STEM activities and refreshments! Come to check out the summer camp space and the camp opportunities. View the flyer here: Stem camps May 25th, 9:30 am – 3:00 pm Lasell College Continue reading
This week is Teacher Appreciation week. For all of the information, see
The SEPAC Special Educator Awards are presented to Newton faculty and staff members who have done exceptional work with students receiving special education services. Parents, guardians and students may nominate any NPS staff member who they believe has gone above … Continue reading →