Author Archives: Newton PTO Council -- Click on any title to read the full post.
- Newton PorchFest 2019: Signups are now open
- Newton Cantonese School Open House
- Facilitative Leadership Training – ideal for FORJ teams
- Save the date: Upcoming FORJ event – April 9th
- New April Break Program for 8th and 9th Graders
- Newton Destination Imagination Creativity Day – May 4th
- Newton Mustangs Skills and Drills Clinic
- What’s Happening at the Y
- Laura Holt – Holt College Advisor
- FY2020 Budget proposal hot off the presses
Join an interactive evening with Madeline McNeely, founder of Conditioning Leaders. She is a facilitator, trainer, coach and consultant who will share practices gleaned from her most popular trainings on good group leadership practices to ensure your FORJ team is … Continue reading →
A Cross-Racial Conversation with Debby Irving, racial justice educator and author of Waking Up White and Shay Stewart-Bouley, Executive Director, Community Change, Inc. and blogger of Black Girl In Maine.
Time and location TBA.
Click for the flyer about the Newton Mustangs April Clinic: April 7th Continue reading
Looking for help with the college admissions process? Not sure where to visit or apply? Need assistance drafting essays or preparing compelling applications? Laura can help! She offers a decade of admissions experience and enjoys partnering with students (and their … Continue reading →