Author Archives: oakhillpto -- Click on any title to read the full post.
- National Teacher Appreciation Week May 9th Lunch
- Thank you for Newton Serves Volunteers
- Sign Up for National Teacher Appreciation Week Luncheon
- The Giving Project Potluck Dinner, May 3rd, 6:00pm -8:00pm
- Oak Hill Middle School Beautification Project – Sunday, April 29 from 2pm to 4pm
- The Giving Project is Back – We Need Your Nominations
- Oak Hill Parents’ Social is This Thursday, March 8th.
- Oak Hill Parents Social: Save The Date, March 8th.
- Send in a Valentine & a Sweet Treat For Your Teacher…
- Help Get a New ScoreBoard for the Oak Hill Gym
Don’t Forget National Teacher Appreciation Week is Here! Thank you to all of the families who have signed up for the Teacher Appreciation Lunch for this coming Wednesday, May 9th. We still have some slots left to fill. For families … Continue reading
A BIG Thank You to the Volunteers who Made Newton Serves a Huge Success at Oak Hill Middle School. We would like to thank all the amazing volunteers who worked hard weeding, raking, mulching, and planting the Oak Hill grounds … Continue reading
National Teacher Appreciation Week is May 7-11. The PTO is organizing a final appreciation lunch to show our appreciation and gratitude to the 100+ Oak Hill Middle School Teachers and Staff on: Wednesday, May 9th, from 11:30 to 12:45 in … Continue reading
Celebrate the giving season with this fun, family-friendly event to raise awareness and funds for many wonderful and interesting charities supported by the Brown and Oak Hill communities. Bring a favorite dish and a donation (any amount), and find out … Continue reading
Join us for a fun afternoon (2pm-4pm) of beautifying the grounds at Oak Hill Middle School! We will be spreading mulch, cleaning and weeding gardens, and planting flowers to guide Oak Hill’s grounds into a beautiful springtime. Please bring gardening … Continue reading
The Giving Project is a special community event that brings families from Brown and Oak Hill together over a delicious meal while raising awareness and funds for some of the many charities supported by our students and faculty. Students and … Continue reading
Are you an Oak Hill parent? Are you interested in meeting other Oak Hill Parents? Then join us on March 8th! Come join us on Thursday, March 8th at 7:00 PM for a fun night at Union Street restaurant in … Continue reading
Meet Other Oak Hill Parents. Enjoy Drinks. Appetizers. Prizes. March 8th. Save the Date! stay tuned for details….
We Love Our Teachers and Staff This Wednesday we are showing our heartfelt appreciation to all the Oak Hill teachers and staff by providing some sweet treats in the faculty room. For decorating the room, we would love to have … Continue reading